We are now closed for the season!
The 2019 season will run from Friday, May 24 to Sunday, September 29.
We will begin taking reservations for 2019 by mid-January. To be notified when we start taking inquiries, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will add you to our mailing list!
Step 1: Checking Availability
Be sure to add us to your email contacts, so that our reply to you does not end up in your spam folder. If you do not hear back from us and it has been more than 2 days – check your junk/spam folder. If nothing, please email or call us!
Email is the best way to reach us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a small staff and wear many hats (including running the onsite border collie rescue) so are not always by an office phone. If you need to call, the number is 607-263-5416.
Step 2: Dog Profiles
With tentative dates and lodging chosen, you will be sent a Dog Profile form to be completed for each dog you would like to bring. This information is important in considering lodging location and dog population planning.
We’d be happy to chat about your dog’s compatibility with the vacation setting so that you and your dog will appropriately enjoy the experience.
- We regrettably must decline pit bull type dogs due to insurance regulations.
- Only one intact male dog allowed at any given time.
- Female dogs in heat will not be allowed.
- Dog aggression with humans or canines is not allowed.
- Please review our rules on Managing your Dog(s) below.
Step 3: Booking Confirmation
- After approval of dog(s), you’ll receive an email with payment link, rabies vaccination requirements, and lodging info.
- Once payment has been made, you’ll receive a booking confirmation email.
- Within a week prior to arrival you’ll receive an email with arrival details and any last minute notes.