The 2018 season runs Friday, May 25 through Sunday, September 30.Check Availability Form
Be sure to add us to your email contacts, so that our reply to you does not end up in your spam folder. If you do not hear back from us and it has been more than 2 days – please send us an email or call!
Email is the best way to reach us. We are a small staff and wear many hats (including running the onsite border collie rescue). If you need to call, the number is 607-263-5416.
With tentative dates and lodging chosen, you will be sent a Dog Profile form to be completed for each dog you would like to bring. This information is important in considering lodging location and dog population planning.
We’d be happy to chat about your dog’s compatibility with the vacation setting so that you and your dog will appropriately enjoy the experience.
- We regrettably must decline pit bull type dogs due to insurance regulations.
- Only one intact male dog allowed at any given time.
- Female dogs in heat will not be allowed.
- Dog aggression with humans or canines is not allowed.
- Please review our rules on Managing your Dog(s).
- After approval of dog(s) you’ll receive a guest information form, payment requirements, rabies vaccination requirements, and lodging info.
- Once deposit payment & registration are rec’d you’ll receive a booking confirmation email.
- One week prior to arrival you’ll receive an email with arrival details and any last minute notes.