Step 1: Checking Availability
The 2019 season runs Friday, May 24 through Sunday, September 29.Check Availability
If you do not hear back from us and it has been more 24-36 hrs – check your junk/spam folder. If nothing, please email or call us!
Email is the best way to reach us. We are a small staff and wear many hats (including running the onsite border collie rescue) so are not always by a phone. If you need to call, the number is 607-263-5416.
Step 2: Dog Profiles
With tentative dates and lodging chosen, we will send you a Dog Profile to be filled out and returned for each dog you would like to bring. All dogs must be pre-approved. This information is important in considering lodging location and dog population planning.
We’d be happy to chat about your dog’s compatibility with the vacation setting so that you and your dog will appropriately enjoy the experience.
- We regrettably must decline pit bull type dogs due to insurance regulations.
- Only one intact male dog allowed at any given time.
- Female dogs in heat will not be allowed.
- Dog aggression with humans or canines is not allowed.
- Please review our rules on Managing your Dog(s) below.
Step 3: Booking Confirmation
- After approval of dog(s), you’ll receive an email with payment link, rabies vaccination requirements, and lodging info.
- Once payment has been made, you’ll receive a booking confirmation email.
- Within a week prior to arrival you’ll receive an email with arrival details and any last minute notes.